Temple Lodge No. 9 offers to scholarships to local students. These scholarships are intended to augment financial resources to a deserving student. The scholarships are outlined below:
Temple Lodge No. 9 Open Scholarship
Who is eligible: Any Milford or Lake Forest High School senior in true financial need that possesses a 2.5 or higher GPA
Requirements: Must be accepted to a junior college, four-year college or university and provide a 300-400 word essay on a noted American or Delawarean (click link below):
How To Apply: Submit application online below and following that submission remit completed essay to mailing address below.
Note: Winners will be expected to read their winning essay during a stated meeting of Temple Lodge No. 9
Scholarship Amount: $1000.00
Deadline: April 15, 2019
NOTE: For further information, please contact the guidance office at your high school.
Henry C. Coleman Scholarship
Who is eligible: ONLY OPEN TO CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN OF MEMBERS OF TEMPLE LODGE NO. 9
Requirements: Must be accepted to a junior college, four-year college or university and complete a nomination package. Nomination packages should include the following:
• Cover Letter: In your own words, describe why you want this scholarship. Indicate what your anticipated area of study will be and why you chose it, as well as sharing your future career goals.
• Completed Application: Found Below
• High School/College Transcript: Your high school or college should be able to provide you with a copy upon request. Please be sure it is the most recent copy.
• Endorsement Letters (2): These are letters written by current or former teachers, instructors, employers and/or any other individual who may speak to your character, integrity, honesty and work ethic.
• List of Awards Received: These are any awards you may have earned while attending school, as a member of any recognized youth organization or while volunteering in your community. Also, copies of any letters of commendation or appreciation that you may have received are welcome.
• Self-Improvement Statement: Answer the question, “what have you done on your own to help make yourself a better person, student or citizen?”
• Community Involvement Statement: Answer the question, “what have you done within your community to make it a better place for all who live there?”’
How To Apply: Submit application online below and following that submission remit all of the above items to mailing address below.
Scholarship Amount: $750.00
Deadline: April 15, 2019
For both scholarships, please complete online application below, and then submit all remaining items by mail to:
Temple Lodge No. 9 A.F. & A.M.
PO Box 256
Milford, DE 19963
Attn: Scholarship Committee
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail at email@example.com or contact by phone at (302) 335-4300.
Martin F. Hogan, III, PM
Scholarship Committee Chairman
WordPress contact form by 123FormBuilder